What to Expect:
After you fill out and submit the form to the right, you will be contacted by a WAMS Account Manager to set up an initial meeting (in phone or in-person).
In this meeting, we will:
- Talk to you about current problems and issues
- Check your network’s back-up and disaster recovery system.
- Verify that you have the most up-to-date security patches
- Check your antivirus to ensure that it’s not letting in viruses and malware
- Diagnose slow, unstable PCs
- Scan your network for viruses and spyware
- Discuss a project or upgrade you’re considering
Don’t worry; at this stage, it’s observation only, and we will not be changing anything on your network. Your current IT provider won’t even know we were there.