Welcome to Southern California spring! Warmer temperatures, weekend beach days, and unfortunately, the Santa Ana winds and increase in tourists are typical indicators that spring has certainly sprung. This year has continued to fly by, and I can’t believe that we are already into May.
I did want to take a minute to talk a little about Network Assessments and what they can do for your firm. All too often, we find that networks set-up and maintained by other IT companies or solo IT guys are vulnerable to not only spyware and viruses, but also hackers, spam, data loss, hardware failure, software corruption, and a number of other disasters. And most of the time, firms are all far too busy that they simply forget to think about the security and health of their computer network UNTIL something major happens.
As a “springtime” offer, WAMS would like to offer you a free Network Assessment where we will come to your office and…
- Check your network’s backup and disaster recovery system to ensure it is working properly and accurately backing up all of the critical files and information you never want to lose.
- Verify that you have the most up-to-date security patches installed properly.
- Check your firewall’s security settings to make sure you are protected from the latest hacker attacks, worms, and viruses.
- Diagnose slow, unstable PCs.
- Scan your network for viruses and spyware that could be secretly stealing your company’s bandwidth, jeopardizing the speed of your computer system, and embezzling confidential information about you, your employees, and your business.
- Discuss a project or upgrade you’re considering or give a 2nd opinion on a quote you received.
- Talk to you about current problems and issues you are experiencing that you want fixed
- Talk with you about what you’d like technology to do for you and what things you want to implement
Don’t worry; at this stage, it’s observation only, and we will not be changing anything on your network. Your current IT provider won’t even know we were there. If nothing else, it’s a good way to get a third party review and a second opinion on your network’s security and stability.
If you’re interested in having us come out to do a complimentary Network Assessment, please reach out to me (Allison Kirk – email@example.com – 714-321-5846) or fill out the form to the right! I’ll work with you to set one up for your firm. In the meantime, don’t blow away in these winds!